Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"like a virgin"

Dear Blog/Diary thingy:

I've never had a blog before
(hence the title). I have so many thoughts floating/racing around my head that this will probably be a good thing (although it could also reveal to the world that I'm crazy). First days of school are always so stressful, so i figured it would be a perfect time to start! I stress myself out because we get a course overview for all our classes which usually seems like too much work to fit in my brain at once -_-. So i think that i don't have enough time to do anything, when in reality i have more than enough. I usually work as hard as the teacher does & you seem to work hard on giving us a lot of work (haha!) soo, i plan to work hard & give it my best. My summer ended beautifully so i feel encouraged to work as hard as i play. I'm actually excited about school, at first i was nervous but now I'm happy to know that i will be meeting new people & that i just started what most people call "the best years of their lives".

love,
me!

No comments: