Monday, September 22, 2008

literally LOL

LOL! Watching that sponge bob video made my day! I totally understand that the media has a huge impact on everything we do. Its somehow become part of life & it's pointless to turn away from it so i've just learned to embrace it. The music i listen to, the shows i watch, it all reflects me as a person. So i like to think that i look for things that are ME, not that the things that i watch and listen to me define me. My music for example ranges from Frank Sinatra to Lil' Wayne and everything in-between. It will make most people say 'huh'? But in my case, each artist writes something that either makes laugh, cry, scream, dance, etc. I appreciate it, and believe that in some ways it does change me. When this subject comes up, most people get all defensive and angry about the fact that the media is taking over peoples lives lol. It's gonna happen whether everyones freaking out about it or not. So i say, why waste your time freaking out when you can enjoy it and accept the fact that you can't change it?

Artists on my iTunes:
[Aaron Neville, Celine Dion. ABBA, Ace Hood, Alejandro Sanz, Alex Ubago, Alexander Pires, Alicia Keys, Amy Winehouse, Andrea Bocelli, Bob Marley, Bonnie Tyler, Brian Adams, Camila, Cassie, Chichi Peralta, Chris Brown, Chris Daughtry, City High, Coldplay, Common Sense, David Archuleta, Day 26, Dido, Dirtie Blonde, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, DMG, Elvis Manuel, Enrique Iglesias, Estelle, Etta James, Frank Sinatra, Fito Paez, Five For Fighting, Gavin DeGraw, Hannah Montana, India Arie, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Jay-Z, JC Chasez, Jem, John Legend, Jonas Brothers, Juanes, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Lauren Hill, Leanne Rimes, Leona Lewis, Lil Wayne, Lionel Ritchie, Luis Fonsi, Luis Guerra, Macy Gray, Maria Mena, Marvin Gaye, Michael Buble, Mos Def, Ne-Yo, ETC]

Some people would call that insanity. 

No comments: